sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

My impressions of art

Music: I think about '' El himno a la alegria'' because  it's the only song I can play in piano and when I hear it, immediately it makes me smile.

Dance: I think about ''El Cascanueces'' beacuse it was the first ballet performance I saw, and it reminds me of my childhood and the things I used to do and think.

Movies: I think about ''Titanic'' because it is my favorite movie, and I think it is the best romantic movie ever done.

Paintings: I think of ''The Monalisa'' because I think It's one of the most famous paintings in the world and instantaneously It comes to my mind.

Literature: When I hear this word, I tkink of ''El Quijote de la Mancha'' because when I was in 6th grade of primary, our literature teacher show us a film and make us do a performance of it.

Sculpture: I think about ''The David'' of Miguel Angel because I think it is the perfect body of a man and It is really well done.

Architecture: I think of ''The Eiffel Tower'' because although I haven't seen it in front of my eyes, I would like to go to France and see how tall it is.

No hay comentarios: